Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Last Straw - Part 1

It took one e-mail from an acquaintance of mine to be motivated to start a blog.  This e-mail was the proverbial, "last straw."  For the past year I have pondered over several life-changing experiences that have occurred in my life that have made me question, "What the hell is wrong with people?  What ever happened to practicing 'The Golden Rule.?"  My confidence, appetite for life, and ego have all been compromised...and I am now rebuilding what I have let been taken from me. 

So, I want to speak my mind to those women who have ever doubted themselves in life...or have felt they have been taken advantage of...or have just gotten "stuck" by not believing in their talents.

Don't worry, I am not blogging about a, "hate men campaign," but rather encouraging women to start attracting supportive men...supportive people...into their lives.  In fact it's not a male vs. female issue at all...it's the power of the law of attraction and applying it to your daily life.

So, over a good glass of wine...tonight, start thinking about, writing about, talking about what YOU want to bring into your life.  No matter how big, small, or outlandish it sounds...do it for YOU. 

Comment...what do you feel you WANT?  What do you NEED?

I'm doing it for ME, too. 


1 comment:

  1. A smart idea.

    I need... Better self esteem. A strong support system. Time to myself.

    I want... Better self esteem! My friends to be happy, healthy, and secure. Rest.

    ReplyDelete